1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Post #20 has a pic of the rims.

Work Vs-xx
18x8 +38 (f), 18x9 +38 (r)

Some say they won't work. I beg to differ. I don't know if you wil need to roll or shave fenders to make them fit. If the last sentence scares you, then these are probably not for you. I have enclosed pics form miss_is300 ride for reference. Had previous permission from her b4 and sure she won't mind again.

Prefer local sale in San Diego area.
No dings or dents that I am aware of.
Price $1500

Actual rims on my gurl's RSX.

miss_IS300 ride on same exact rims but using 15mm spacers front (front= +23 offset) and 10mm spacers rear (rear = +28 offset).

·
Registered
579 Posts
those will fit no problem as long as you roll the fenders, dont be lazy. thats all youll need to do. somebody pick up these wheels, great price.

good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
they should fit fine. definitely needs to mod rear fenders...but i think the front is a little close to the fender when doing hard turns..
anyway, bump for another VSxx owner!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would assume so. I have a GS430 so if anyone with an IS250/350 can chime in that would be helpful.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
My buddy bought miss_is300's rims and doesn't use spacers and they do fit with rolled fenders.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
It's a hot weekend here in SoCal so I only did a quick 5min polish per rim. Sorry if they're a little big. I didn't downsize it yet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts