Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the stuff is already sold. The Alumapro CAP 5 is still available. I will be adding to the list in the next couple of days.

Set of (4) Axis Muse w/ Nitto 555 19x8, +45 offset. 225/35/19. Wheels and tires have only 3k miles on them. They are in great shape, no curbs. $1500 shipped. -SOLD_

PLP front strut brace. Was on the car for less than a week. I had to remove it because it didn't clear my turbo piping. $275 shipped. -SOLD-

TRD yellow "race" sways. They have been on the car for 3k miles. $325 shipped. -SOLD-

PLP GII short shift kit. 2k miles. Excellent condition. Doing a tranny swap, so I have no use for it. $250 shipped. -SOLD-

Alumapro 5 farad capacitor. Brand new in the box. I installed a high-output alternator, so I have no use for it now. Great deal for anyone with an aftermarket audio system. $200 shipped.

All prices include shipping within the continental US. Will ship elsewhere for an additional fee.

-Matt

·
Registered
508 Posts
any pics of the wheels?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
we shudda just traded for the aulmapro

any pics of it?

David

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are 5x114.5 with a +45 offset. I don't know if they will work on a bimmer or not. He would just have to check his bolt pattern and offset requirements.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts