Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 speed stock tranny with 3k miles --> $550

3 doors for sale (probably will not ship) --> $375/piece (3 for $750) Missing rear passenger.

Stock wheels --> 4 full sets to choose from all in silver with tires. Ranging from $375/set - $650/set depending on quality and condition of set.

Front/rear bumpers (IBP) --> Pickup only ($225/piece)

Black leather/ecsaine heated seats with bags and all headrests -->$800 Great condition

Ask me about stock suspension, exhausts, etc., stock spoiler, roof spoiler

Greg

Reactions: Flatline Graphiix

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
do you have any pics of the rims? i'm interested in the better of the sets that you've got.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Greg, are you stock susupension (shocks & springs) still mounted??

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
You have a car I need some trim peices? im in nyc

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cmondamnit - What condition do you want? Ranging from $90 shipped to $180 shipped

Seven0Three - Yes, I can get pics. These are in great shape. Could you give me your email?

howeexboy - Yes, I can ship. I am guessing it will put the price right at about $1000. (which actually isn't bad considering I first advertised these for $1300 + shipping)

Flatline - What condition do you want? Ranging from $100 shipped to $200 shipped (minus the $25 I owe you of course)

Chigger - No, they are not mounted. In a box and ready to ship.

DonCorleone - The doors are MSM and are in good condition. If you have MSM, they will not need repainted.

·
forza italia
1,563 Posts
Greg,

You still have the tranny!?!?!?!

I thought it was long gone. Does it still have the clutch and flywheel?

I can let you know tomorrow if I'll buy it for sure. I'd love to drive down and see your car :)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
azzurro said:
Greg,

You still have the tranny!?!?!?!

I thought it was long gone. Does it still have the clutch and flywheel?

I can let you know tomorrow if I'll buy it for sure. I'd love to drive down and see your car :)
Hey man,

Well, I haven't advertised since I last spoke to you about it. This is the first time actually. Yes, I have everything available... hopefully not for long this time. Let me know man.... Toronto isn't far at all and I lowered the price of the tranny... just for you. lol

Greg

·
Registered
4,888 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
what kind of roof spoiler and exhuast are you selling? got pics of the wheels?

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts