Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi......i'm located in the gta area and wanting to sell my set of rim (NEW)

TE37(Silver) Retail Price listed on RAYS official site : $2712cdn
17x7.5 +40
17x8.5 +40

dont low ball please

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
how can you post in fs forum when you have only 2 posts? Thought you need at least 30 posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DaiCa said:
how can you post in fs forum when you have only 2 posts? Thought you need at least 30 posts
what i'm doing will only benefit to other members in this forum

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
S-AP1 said:

Highly doubt it since the offset is off, and you are a newbie here :lol:

kinda odd to say the least :suspiciou

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
S-AP1 said:

not quite...better off selling them on a 350z forum such as www.my350z.com

very weird this is in here, this should be deleted.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
rllinghardis300 said:
the spokes don't look the same as on the Z.. the Z has the spokes going in as it gets to the center..
that is what i have noticed too. the spokes on the display car bends towards the center. the one for sale looks like it's not. and this is what i've noticed from browsing websites of different wheel vendors. why is that?

·
Registered
323 Posts
didnt one guy put 350z wheels on his IS300 just to see how it would look... and if so doesnt that mean same bolt pattern?

·
Registered
661 Posts
theformat26 said:
didnt one guy put 350z wheels on his IS300 just to see how it would look... and if so doesnt that mean same bolt pattern?
Yes, but IIRC every little bump caused the tire to touch the wheel well / fender.

And the reason that the wheels he is selling look different than the one on the 350Z is because the ones on the 350Z are 19 x 9 , 19 x 10 (estimate), where as the ones he are selling only 17's and not that wide.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wisky said:
Yes, but IIRC every little bump caused the tire to touch the wheel well / fender.

And the reason that the wheels he is selling look different than the one on the 350Z is because the ones on the 350Z are 19 x 9 , 19 x 10 (estimate), where as the ones he are selling only 17's and not that wide.
to give further details about y would the rim doesn't look quite like the one in the picture it's becuz the rims on the 350z have a extremely low offset......generally they are called "GTR face"

the offset of those rims are as low as +10 or sometimes even negative offset

as for the rim that i'm selling........they are 7.5 +40/8.5 +40 with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern....the color is the special edition mecury silver that is offered from volk racing

i'm quite sure the rims will fit the IS.....as i've seen much more aggressive offset rims being fit on the it

as i said.......the price is very barginable........you'll never know how low i could go

1 - 16 of 16 Posts