Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats i might be selling my rims they are volk racing GT-7 they are brand new and have never been mounted. Im not sure if im gonna sell them yet but the way things are looking i might have to so i just want to see if anyone is interested ill know forsure in a few days and i will let everyone know. The rims are 19x8.5 with a +46 offset, i have a set of 4, and i also have the center caps they are the low style theye are also brand new. The pics are in my signature below so let me know. You can pm with any questions or email me my email is [email protected]

my asking price is $2000 - $2100
all depends on shipping and stuff
also there is no tires
like i said befor these are brand new so let me know if you need anymore pics or anything thanks mike

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i might need the money so thats why im selling them i love them too and i really hate to let them but i got bills just like the rest of us

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no i didnt buy them to turn a profit when i bought them there was no lug nuts no center caps and i had to pay shipping so with everything thats what i payed also i dont know how much shipping is gonna be to whom may buy these
oh yeah by the way i thought i made it clear the first time i posted that i wasnt sure if i even wanted to sell them i was just seeing if anyone would be interested

·
Registered
721 Posts
paid4is said:
no i didnt buy them to turn a profit when i bought them there was no lug nuts no center caps and i had to pay shipping so with everything thats what i payed also i dont know how much shipping is gonna be to whom may buy these
oh yeah by the way i thought i made it clear the first time i posted that i wasnt sure if i even wanted to sell them i was just seeing if anyone would be interested
Damn you got jacked...he was willing to include shipping for $1700 for me....

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how did i get jacked thats what i payed 1700 then add 150 for the centers wich he didnt have then add another 150 for the lugs wich he also didnt have and last time i checked thats 2000 dollars so i think i got a good deal for a brand new set of volk racing rims considering that each rim is about 650 each

1 - 11 of 11 Posts