Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Volk GT-7 18x8 +44 and 18x10 +30
Toyo T1S 235/40/18 and 265/35/18

Less than 100 miles... they're basically brand new. Since I have the Wald Fender Flares, I decide I want 19s! Will let it go for $2850 shipped obo.

[/img]

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Peeps I can vouche on these wheels, they are indeed SCHWEEEET saw them this weekend in person and they are in MINT shape.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
ANYONE Care to shop these onto a GGP Ltuned IS300? I can email you some pics late tonight if you can't find any on here...

hchan - I just got brand new rear tires (doh!), but I'm going to need front ones soon...so I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a nice entire setup...
Opinions on how these would look on a GGP Ltuned? I've never seen these wheels in person, so it's hard for me to say...

thanks. 8)

EDIT - Could I even fit these w/ that low of an offset in the rear?

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
bk9 said:
ANYONE Care to shop these onto a GGP Ltuned IS300? I can email you some pics late tonight if you can't find any on here...

hchan - I just got brand new rear tires (doh!), but I'm going to need front ones soon...so I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a nice entire setup...
Opinions on how these would look on a GGP Ltuned? I've never seen these wheels in person, so it's hard for me to say...

thanks. 8)

EDIT - Could I even fit these w/ that low of an offset in the rear?
I can say that the Volk's gun metal/hyper black looks real nice on GGP. Like I said I have seen Henry's wheels in person and they are really beautiful.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Tom... Thanks for you kind words... :) Hopefully you'll see me w/ 19s soon.

TomC said:
Peeps I can vouche on these wheels, they are indeed SCHWEEEET saw them this weekend in person and they are in MINT shape.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
TomC said:
Yes those wheels are very nice but the fronts will be fine at 18x8 with +44, should fit no problems (with 225's, 235's should rub)

The rears of 18x10 with +30 offset will stick out and WILL BE NOTICEABLE. Unless, like someone stated earlier, you had a widebody kit it will not fit on any lowered car or will stick out on a stock height IS300.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
damn!

i wanted these wheels but when i needed a set of wheels they were out and were on back order. Anyone wanna buy a set of bronze ce28n? 2 months old. If i can get rid of these i would take them of you. Planning to flare out my wells also.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: damn!

Try to post an ad up. Once you sell it, let me know quick! BTW.. I'm in Mass too.

Eminence said:
i wanted these wheels but when i needed a set of wheels they were out and were on back order. Anyone wanna buy a set of bronze ce28n? 2 months old. If i can get rid of these i would take them of you. Planning to flare out my wells also.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
o realli

i was wondering who blue IS was with Lexotic at the IX show. Where in Mass? Btw who did ur flares for you?

·
Registered
727 Posts
very nice wheels guys, you can not go wrong with any set of volks no matter the size. i'm sure you will not be dissapointed! good choice though hchan

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: o realli

I'm in Brighton, Ma. AZ Autocenter did the flares for me.

Eminence said:
i was wondering who blue IS was with Lexotic at the IX show. Where in Mass? Btw who did ur flares for you?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: FS: Vok GT-7 18x8 +44 and 18x10 +30 w/ Toyo T1S ALMOST N

Come on... but it!! I want 19s... we can work out some sort of comission if you guys know someone else that may want them.

hchan said:
Volk GT-7 18x8 +44 and 18x10 +30
Toyo T1S 235/40/18 and 265/35/18

Less than 100 miles... they're basically brand new. Since I have the Wald Fender Flares, I decide I want 19s! Will let it go for $2850 shipped obo.

[/img]

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
lemme find out

A friend of mine owns a Supra, maybe he is interested.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Do your front tires rub?

I'm planning on buying a set of GT-7 and want to go with
18x8 +44 and 18x9 +44
225/40/18 and 245/40/18

I currently have the GT-C and am running
18x8 +43 all around
225/40/18.

and I get a slight rub when ever I reverse and have my wheel turned allthe way to the right or left.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts