Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Trying to make some room in the garage:

05' GGP Front bumper in PERFECT condition, less than 2k miles, (pickup only). Taking offers. (SOLD 10/20)

05' Stock Tail Lights, looks brand new. Taking offers.

HKS Hiper Rear Section - "A-" condition, used for 6 months, sounds/looks clean, no cracks/leaks, minor scratches on bottom which are not noticeable when installed. $225 plus shipping. (PRICE DROP $200)

LMS Cold Air Intake, only used for one month, perfect filter, perfect piping, sounds real nice. Piping Anodized BLACK from LMS. $250 plus shipping. (PRICE DROP $200)

LMS Heatshield for Exhaust Manifold, BLACK color, VERY strong, perfect condition, just like new. $150 plus shipping. (PRICE DROP $100)

AEM Short Ram intake, polished silver. Filter needs to be cleaned "B" condition, used for about 1 year, comes with extra Ractive filter, $50 plus shipping.

Paypal is ok.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
need to post prices on all items!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
it's "Jacen" at LMS

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
Let me know if you decide that shipping the bumper is an option.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,

I have received all your PM's and I will be working shortly to get all the replies out!

I have offers of $200 for the front bumper for local pickup. Please advise.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Pics of wheels and price. I know someone who may want these that has an Integra.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Front bumper sold 10/20. All other parts still for sale. Price drops listed in original message... Need to get rid of all these parts!

--- Sorry I have no pictures of the wheels, price is $1200 obo and they are in good condition A-/B+ with a few curb rashes and most of the life of the tire remains. Please advise.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
whats sold , and whats for sale?

if the exhaust is still around, post pics if you can.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts