Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
used Bradi cross drilled and slotted rotors.....used for about 10k miles before i switched to a big brake kit.........in great condition- the black paint on the hubs is chipping, but will not show up behind your wheels anyhow.....easily repaintable and i can show you how if needed.....OEM replacements and looks great.......

selling them for $60 cash pickup.........

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kinda heavy.....shipping might range from $15-25 extra.....

locals first- if no interest, then i will ship...........

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Hey bro..

What condition are they in?? meaning the actual rotor surface..

BTW - Are you coming down to LA anytime soon??

Thanks

Joe Z :bigSmile:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
condition is very good- my photo skills suck.......i don't know how to determine about the surface, but its all straight- no cracks...........like i stated ealier these were only on about 10k miles.......they've been sitting in my garage the whole time after i took them off so i need some money and to free up space.....

i dunno bout going to LA anytime soon.........sorry Joe....although Flipside and a few others are planning to caravan up in a few weeks- maybe talk to him about pickup.......LOL

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
1NewLexIS300 said:
condition is very good- my photo skills suck.......i don't know how to determine about the surface, but its all straight- no cracks...........like i stated ealier these were only on about 10k miles.......they've been sitting in my garage the whole time after i took them off so i need some money and to free up space.....

i dunno bout going to LA anytime soon.........sorry Joe....although Flipside and a few others are planning to caravan up in a few weeks- maybe talk to him about pickup.......LOL

Very good idea!! I'll talk to Ryan later and I let you know soon :cool:

Am I 1st in line??

Thanks

Jz

·
Registered
478 Posts
mike, you STILL have these?

rolo

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
1NewLexIS300 said:
rolo, its pending sale for Al7ezza right now......wants to put on before the EOS meet.....lol
Mike

If it falls through, just let me know and I can paypal you the funds asap..

Thanks

Joe Z

1 - 11 of 11 Posts