Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TTE bumper I bought 1 1/2 years ago that is brand new and has never been installed or painted. The bumper is in perfect condition. It has all grilles in perfect condition, screws, and tte emblem. It has been sitting in my garage collecting dust.

This bumper is made by TTE so its OEM/Perfect fitment. Im sure if anyone else has the TTE bumper they will agree that it is OEM fitment. For thoughs who dont know TTE, it is the equivalent of TRD in europe (Team Toyota Europe). This bumper was sold in Europe as a factory upgrade option.

It's a pretty rare bumper but you can order it from Carson or Sewell. The only problem is that they get them from over seas so it takes a long time. I received mine 5 months after i ordered it. By that time i wasnt interested in modding my IS anymore.

I paid $650 for the bumper, so im looking for the same plus shipping.

Price: $650 plus shipping.

im not on this board regularly anymore so emailing me would receive a faster response...as all my emails come to my blackberry. My email address is [email protected]

the first picture is the actual bumper i own. (note- the patch-like markes are touch up's from the factory and come on all tte bumpers - it's just been smoothed by the factory to ensure the quality of the bumper after it gets painted if that makes sense)

the rest of the pictures are of an installed painted IS with a tte bumper.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
It looks good on SY ;) Good luck on the sale

Bump

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I would pick this up if I have another IS
haha
Bump for you

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Simple adjustment...

Help me out people :) Need this bumper... no responses....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts