Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for grabs is a Top Secret bumper. Asking $1000, available for local pickup in PA, or plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
wow, i cant believe you're going to sell the bumper... hhmmm, i wonder what you have in store next ;) lol. oh btw, what material is it made out of? and good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Seems a bit high, probably because I know what he got it for but good luck to you on the sale. My favorite bumper by far. If I wasnt buying boost stuff, i would pick it up. Ha ha, thats my car to the right on the second pic, Willy leaning stuff on my car. Pfffff. ha ha.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Oh, I bet you bought the TRD Version 2 bumper at the end??
No more modellista huh...
haha

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the material is frp...early morning bump

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
$1000 really isnt bad at all. its a fucking nightmare trying to get these hard to find parts. and its even worse when you have to wait 3 months.

a lot of shit happens in 3 months. i basically got tired of one of my is300's int he time it tookt o get built and bodt work done and ended up selling it and moving onto a new project.

good luck on the sale. if the front wasnt so low id buy it for my daily beater is300

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
$1000 really isnt bad at all. its a fucking nightmare trying to get these hard to find parts. and its even worse when you have to wait 3 months.

a lot of shit happens in 3 months. i basically got tired of one of my is300's int he time it tookt o get built and bodt work done and ended up selling it and moving onto a new project.

good luck on the sale. if the front wasnt so low id buy it for my daily beater is300

hate to thread jack but mike... you alive man? haven't recieved PM in a while sorry if im being a pain

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^^ Swap me, Ill give you the bumper (haha)!!! I hope it sells quick and for my asking price...I had several offers and might let it go...I will let you know when it goes Mikefate...

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
just buy my kit. ill make you a deal on it if you come pick it up. ill even work a good deal if you take the takta harnesses and some of the other stuff

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
This is an EXTREMELY good price for those who dont know.
i remember paying around 1300 shipped for mine, and it took almost 4 months to come in. so 1,000..painteddd..and nooo wait is a EXELLENT price.
besides the price.. the top secret fitment is great, and this bumper is VERY rare. i believe there are only 3 cars in the U.S with an authentic top secret front.
This car, my car, and the gold top secret car.

Here is a picture of it on my car for those wondering what it looks like on a different color

Good Luck with the sale bro'.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^^thanks for the pics, but I wanna keep the hood... I love the bumper too just going for a different look!

Reactions: mikefate

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
^^^thanks for the pics, but I wanna keep the hood... I love the bumper too just going for a different look!
i have the OTHER elixir hood, brand new. i can make you a SICK deal on everything

1 - 20 of 43 Posts