Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi i have a .30 overbored GE block taken out of 2004 team lexus is300 for sale. THIS is the BLOCK ONLY, no pistons, rods, crank, header, etc

Block is in great condition with no damage or warpageefore i got it, was decked already b. needs to be hot tubbed to clean out the waterjackets of surface rust due to sitting in my basement, prob cost ~$100-$150.

I was gonna to use the block for my turbo project, using GTE rods, my crankshaft, custom made pistons, and everything else from my stock GE engine, but recently my beater car (96 maxima) was totalled and i have no $$ right now to buy another beater and get ready for boost. Not for a while anyways :( so it NA for now, my lost is your gain.

this is good for a build up project, you can go low compression and boost it or go high compression and stay NA the .30 overbore will get you 3.1~3.15L. ever wonder why those team lexus cars are so fast?? its not magic hehe

anyways lock pickup in new haven CT area only unless buyer aranges for pickup from my house, and im not lifting a thing, i broke my leg and now its held together with metal rod, and this thing weighs 200-250lbs if not more

price $500 OBO

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pics

sorry for the poor quality pics but all i have is my cell phone, if you need more details pm me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts