Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to various reasons I will have no use for these items. I bought the manifold and downpipe from fairuza11 not long ago. It has about 1,000 miles on it. Never was installed on my car. Its TBKO's stuff, which is very trust worthy. There already was a big thread about it here http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13328394&highlight=tbko+manifold

Everything has been cleaned and polished waiting for shipment. Good for anyone looking to make a custom kit or something to add on to any tuners kit.
I'm asking $750 for the manifold and mid/downpipe shipped.

Serious inquires only. I got these from good people and they are quality products. PM me if interested and I will send you pics. :chill:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
does anyone know how to post pics that are from your own computer? I have some pics of the mid/downpipe and manifold on my hard drive, but don't know to get them onto the screen. :oops: :pissed: :lol:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, there were some pics that I was able to take. For some reason they are not up anymore. I'll pm the pics to whoever is interested.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
turbo
wastegate
intercooler
fuel management
are the biggies lots of small stuff

wHiTeDrAgOnIS said:
sorry im not very familiar with turbos and S/c's but what else is required to complete the turbo setup?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
8) thanks Sentinel!! Yeah pretty much everything he said and some of the small things like gauges, exhaust, valve body, etc...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts