Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(((9-9-05 UPDATE)))

HAHAH

after having a big debate with myself about stripping my car back to stock. i decided for now to just sell the exhaust. i am still going to part out my sportcross, but in moderation. i apologize to the interested buyers and i am sorry for the inconvenience. :blush:

with that being said...

---tanabe hyper medallion exhaust that i had since may 2005 (rear section portion only) - $200

local buyers please because i will not consider shipping at all. i am from orange county, cypress to be exact. so anywhere close to LA or OC will be most appreciated.

the tanabe exhaust fits BOTH sedan and sportcross. it has some minor scratches on the very edge of the cannister which is not bad. the exhaust is still installed on the car but will be getting it off asap.

if you have any questions feel free to let me know. you are also more than welcome to check out the exhaust in person.

thanks for looking

dave :)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thelobster said:
dibs on the exhaust, I am in OC too
hey i forgot to mention that it is not the full exhaust, just the rear section portion.

sorry for the trouble

dave

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
If you decided to ship. I am willing to take two of the items. (H-Techs & JoeZ).

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
dibs on HEADS AND GRILLE. BACK AWAY F*CKERS !!!! =D

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
btw I have an 01..

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
That sucks man, are we going to have one less Sportcross here, or are you still keeping your Sportcross as a stocker?

I would buy the grille and the H-techs, but I am far from local.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
yea i think the 03 sport design grill looks nice...why are you parting out these stuff anyways??

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
hey thanks guy/girls for the interest. give me some time because i just got hammered with private messages. ;)

to answer some questions on why i am putting it back to stock. well i bought this last sunday on an impulse buy lol..

05 double cab trd sport tacoma loaded sittin on 20s :bigSmile:

i am putting the wagon back to stock so i can give the sportcross to my father. so for the next is300 meets to come, he will be filling in for me haha j/k.

so yeah, please give me some time and i'll get back to ya. :bigSmile:

dave

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
:approve: nice bro....it's weird cuz I was thinking of trading in my IS300 for that also but black instead of silver...but I can wait I guess....saving up for a wedding :(

Anyway...congrats on the new truck :cool:

Reactions: dayvers

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
wow seems like everyone that was on .net when i started is beginning to sell their cars!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
dave:

why you gotta post this? :pissed:
oh by the way the joe z aren't you gonna sell it to me bro? but i have to say that your new ride is tight :)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^ bump because it is off the car now and ready to go

a few of us will be meeting at superautobacs today at 6pm if you want to take a look at the exhaust, i will bring it

sorry for the late notice

dave

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pics taken 5 mins ago

there are minor scratches on the edge of the cannister which is barely noticable when installed

1 - 20 of 40 Posts