Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what's up,

i'm gonna try to put this up one more time. i got too many low ballers last time so i decided to keep them. however, i decided to get rid of these again so i'm gonna drop the price one last time and see how it goes. it's for so cal pick up only. there's about 7~8k miles on these. never abused. stoptech broke these brakes in themselves. i had to get something adjusted after i got them installed and they decided to break in the rotors and pads properly. the rotors have perfect wear on them and they are not warped in anyway. these are 14" or 355 x 32 with red 4 piston calipers. they came with utimate brake pads. not only looks great but they actually saved me from a couple accidents...no joke. please email me at [email protected] or pm for info. price is set at 1.3k obo.

thanks,

han

Attachments

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
will these clear the stock 17s without a spacer?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2TGEU said:
will these clear the stock 17s without a spacer?
not sure if they'll clear. i found this on www.prolexperformance.com under the stoptech section.

"OK, so why is this the brake setup to buy for the IS300? It's not even close! Nothing else compares. You will have to spend $3500 and up to find a comparable system to the StopTech. Take a look at why you need this setup:

* Fits with your OEM Lexus IS300 17" wheels!"

not sure if this is referring to the 332 or the 355 kit. you should check out their site or maybe give em a call.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I'll shed a little light on this subject...

The 355 or 14" kit will not even come close to clearing the stock wheels. The 332 does w/ a spacer.

I have had several wheels that have cleared... One of them was a 19X8 with a 40 offset, and I have had a 19X7.5 w/ a 42 offset that cleared, as well as a 19X8 with a 43 offset that cleared. I also had a 19X8 w/ a 45 offset that did not clear. Stoptech has a printout on their site that you can use to measure your wheels to see if they clear.

Zenetti Five cleared
Quantum Tek S13 cleared
ACE Manta cleared
ACE Allure did not clear

Hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the info!

Flatline IS said:
I'll shed a little light on this subject...

The 355 or 14" kit will not even come close to clearing the stock wheels. The 332 does w/ a spacer.

I have had several wheels that have cleared... One of them was a 19X8 with a 40 offset, and I have had a 19X7.5 w/ a 42 offset that cleared, as well as a 19X8 with a 43 offset that cleared. I also had a 19X8 w/ a 45 offset that did not clear. Stoptech has a printout on their site that you can use to measure your wheels to see if they clear.

Zenetti Five cleared
Quantum Tek S13 cleared
ACE Manta cleared
ACE Allure did not clear

Hope this helps you out.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts