Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my stillen exhaust. I am bedridden currently, cant drive my car, and have no use for this exhaust. It is already off the car. THe canister has some very minor scrapes that are not visible what so ever when on the car. I polished and cleaner the can and tip everytiime i washed the car, so its not all beat up looking.

I will not be shipping this as I cannot leave my house and i wont be making anyone do it for me.

110 picked up and its all yours.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PM's replied.

Oh.. i forgot to post about the tone of this exhaust.

Its a subtle exhaust. For those of you who want a loud exhaust like the Hiper or Dragger, this is NOT for you. With a header and ypipe this exhaust still keeps its composure.

·
Registered
302 Posts
pics??? im interested i only live about 30 from where you are...oh yea is this with the pipe???

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course this includes the piping. Im selling an exhaust system, not just a muffler.

I dont have pics, but you can come check it out. Its a very good lookin exhaust, it doesnt look like it wasnt meant to be there.

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
What the hell happened to you?! Did i miss something?

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
r0me0ne said:
Yea Cool Just Email I Will Be Willing To Meet You...

so are you going to email me? I dont understand. When did you want to come see the exhaust?

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
adamsheehy said:
What the hell happened to you?! Did i miss something?

If you are reffering to me, I broke my neck about 5 weeks ago. Its a long story.

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
If you are reffering to me, I broke my neck about 5 weeks ago. Its a long story.
WTF?!?!?!??! Is there a PL thread?!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
clean exhaust and Great price. Heard this exhaust with XERD header+racepipe and i will admit its pretty darn clean for header plus racepipe setup. I dunno about power gains but Malek supposedly Beat a supercharged IS. so....

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM's replied again.

Let me make this public, i WILL NOT drive, meet or do anything that requires me to get in a car for this exhaust. If wanted, its gotta get picked up.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
PM's replied again.

Let me make this public, i WILL NOT drive, meet or do anything that requires me to get in a car for this exhaust. If wanted, its gotta get picked up.
So you aren't shipping then? I think FedEx will pick up at your home.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you pay for the shipping and can have someone come and package up the exhaust, i will ship it.

Other than that, its for sale right now for pick up.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Right on. Sorry you broke your neck, man. Hope you feel better. If you decide to ship, I may be interested. Does this exhaust hang low like a Hiper or Drager?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts