Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, 1 of my Cobra seats is now my office chair, and the other was in my van when I sold it... so that left me with 2 seat brackets and sliders. These will fit a lot of the aftermarket seats for the IS300. I know for a fact that these lineup with Sparco's and Cobra's. They worked great when they were in my IS300, but they've been collecting dust for quite some time now. Still look like new.

I just want these gone now. Looking to get $200.00 shipped $175.00 picked up for the pair. These are normally $135-160/ ea... PM me for details. If I get around to it, I'll snap some pics for y'all to see.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
this is a great deal people. someone needs to jump on this opportunity.

lose the crappy factory seats, and upgrade to something good.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for the support guys... A far as seats, I don't know much about the Sparco... I know a Cobra Sidewinder will fit a bigger bottom.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
anyone have the Monaco? Im lookin at it and it looks comfy, but how much ass room is there?
i have the sparco torino seats, and they fit me just perfect. i love the seats so much. they hug the hips, sides and shoulders very well. i'm 6'0" 230lbs (38" waist).

i also sat in some sparco evo2 seats, and they were equally as comfy.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Jeff, how you doin kid! Long time no talk too. Still making Lexus Decals? I could use four new ones!

Hit me up!

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C'mon guys... Show season is coming up. U bought the seats, now buy the sliders & rails. I even fabbed the slider thingie to work, which you would have to do if you bought these new...

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I can't see any pictures:)

Nevermind.......this isn't for seats, but I would like to see your computer chair ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts