Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ATTENTION: Please read carefully to avoid stupid questions!!

F/S: Toyota Supra BBK Kit

Whats included:
Supra Turbo 4 Pot Calipers (Refurbished, sanded ready for painting to color of choice)
Complete NEW Factory OEM Caliper Kit (includes Shims, spacers, shim grease, bleeders, bleeder caps, pins, gaskets, etc. Everything you need new from toyota)
Fig Engineering Adapter Brackets $125 (mounted in calipers)
NEW Hawk HPS Front Pad Set $85/set (brand new, top of the line pad!)
H&R Spacers TRAK 15mm $113 (right and left includes nuts and extended studs)
NEW Powerslot Pro Stop Front Slotted and Dimpled Rotors $150 ea (on sale from horsepowerfreaks.com)
NEW Powerslot Cryo Rear Slotted Rotors $138 ea (on sale from horsepowerfreaks.com)
NEW Hawk HPS Rear Pad Set $54/set (brand new top of the line pad!)

Total for all the parts above would be $953 if purchasing from another shop not including the calipers or the new hardware.

No DIBS. Whoever paypals first gets it. Paypal address is [email protected] Price is $1000 for EVERYTHING Pictured (includes paypal fee) pick up is welcome in Monterey Bay, CA, I get wholesale shipping but buyer will have to pay shipping. Package is well over 100lbs.

$1000 is quite a good deal for a four wheel brand new brake kit and BBK calipers rebuilt and all new hardware, including fig adapters and spacers. Please feel free to ask any questions. Please respect my post with no price bashing or any of that shit. This is a quality product and if you do your homework you'll see that these are top of the line rotors and pads and a good deal.

www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030287.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030288.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030292.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030293.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030296.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030297.JPG
www.bandit05.com/audi/P1030300.JPG

And I also have a SOLD Header + Y pipe for sale, I will include a brand new custom cut gasket made from MR Gasket material. Header was purchased from EDGY back in 2004 ish and Y pipe was later that year. They were on my car until I threw the mazzuri system on there. 02 bungs are still good, Header & Y Pipe are Ceramic. Pictures are to come later if people want. Price is $SOLD Shipped. Does not come with 02sim, will not part out unless two buyers come to me with the agreement to purchase both pieces.

PM me w/any questions/inquiries.

Regards - Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yea and anyone is welcome to pick these up in the Monterey Bay area. Just give me a buzz 831.915.5017

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tttboyz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts