Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of the chrome air vent bezel for sale ($27.00 shipped, US only). You can see it in the picture below (after installation). I will add the 3M tape for the installation for free. Click on the link below for the picture. Unfortunately, Yahoo is not working with me on this one.

These are not original IS300/Altezza parts. These came off the Toyota Verossa and was made to fit the IS300. It's like an aluminum dash kit that needs to be stuck on the dash with 3M tape. It also has to be re-shaped to fit the contour of the IS300 dash. Which can easily be done by heating it (soaking in hot water). It only took me 30 minutes to do both sides and it was a first try. I will include installtion instructions too. Sorry cannot post here it is a large file in Word

http://photos.yahoo.com/ga92128

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys are good! I did not notice that for the longest time. I actually stitched the picture that's why it shows like I have 2 gas pedals. Looks funny though, huh?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lil, what do you mean? You don't see the picture? Let me know if I did something wrong. Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: FS: Side air vent bezel (chrome ring) big picture inside

eortiz said:
I have a set of the chrome air vent bezel for sale ($27.00 shipped, US only). You can see it in the picture below (after installation). I will add the 3M tape for the installation for free. Click on the link below for the picture. Unfortunately, Yahoo is not working with me on this one.

These are not original IS300/Altezza parts. These came off the Toyota Verossa and was made to fit the IS300. It's like an aluminum dash kit that needs to be stuck on the dash with 3M tape. It also has to be re-shaped to fit the contour of the IS300 dash. Which can easily be done by heating it (soaking in hot water). It only took me 30 minutes to do both sides and it was a first try. I will include installtion instructions too. Sorry cannot post here since it is a large file in Word

i think he's trying to make us think its a manual :pissed: :shame:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sky, why the hell would I do that. You obviously did not read the whole post. I said the picture I posted was stitched together from 2 pictures. Is there anything wrong with that nor was it my mistake for the software to do that (show two pedals)? What will I gain for pretending to have a manual? Besides, I am selling something here in this forum and not pretending. If I did then I would've just posted it, maybe in the PL forum.

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
Do you have a close up of just the chrome bezel?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's a close-up picture of it. However, I took this from the Japanese web site (the guy who started it all).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
eortiz
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing