Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Local pick-up preferred (SoCal - West Covina)

Apex'i SAFC II (black), in excellent condition, w/ manual: $100 - SOLD

XERD Y-pipe aka "race pipe", 1st generation, slightly modified (cut) so exhaust tip does not stick out from the bumper, good condition, no dents, normal slight scrapage: asking price $75 SOLD

I spray painted it with high temp black a while back when I installed it on my car. I just took it off yesterday afternoon and just gave it a light coat of that same paint. (I am not trying to hide anything with the paint, as mentioned above there are scrapage but no dents) - - just wanted to make it presentable :cool:

Here's a pic:

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^ Nothing is wrong with it. (I may be taking exhaust & Y-pipe off but I will leave my JoeZ pipe & TRD filter. No need for SAFC really)

In fact, I will be taking SAFC in a couple of minutes and I will post pictures.

Check my iTrader. my.IS veterans can vouch for me. ;)

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Bump for "lolo" Tig haha. Good honest person. Don't hesitate to buy.

Reactions: Tigger

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ I wasn't questioning you at all. :) That's just a really amazing price!
Well, I'm not here to make a profit. It is used and I've already gotten my money's worth from using it. Why not hook up the next person who will enjoy it.

May be sold by tonight. :cool:

Reactions: SamanthaIS300

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Per request, here are 2 pics. There are no scratches but the usual swirls on the surface from wiping. Otherwise in excellent condition.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^ West Covina. Just FYI there is 1 person ahead of you. He will probably check it out tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
dont mean to hijack your thread but what does the SAFCII do??? and good luck with your sale. AMAZING PRICES!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
i should have got it when i pm'd you about that safc. oh well great price and i thought it was too good to be true.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont mean to hijack your thread but what does the SAFCII do??? and good luck with your sale. AMAZING PRICES!!!
The SAFC II gives you the means to adjust the amount of fuel that the ECU injects into the engine by modifying the signal from the air flow meter.

Reactions: ALtEZZA_mANiAC

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^^ Keeping the HKS Ti-Limited exhaust for now. Let me see how long I can roll with stock exhaust... (I know myself this just a phase... :) )

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Updated w/ pics...

*delete* updated on post #1

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been getting a lot of suspicious characters & spam on my PM asking me about my sale. From now on, I will only reply on here. All PMs will be ignored. Except when sale is pending then I will PM you info. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts