Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 16" wheels are off my 01 IS300. They are in great shape with NO curb rash. Great for winter/snow tires. I'm asking $300 for them + shipping. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or reply to this post.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

These things are waiting for your winter tires.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Long Island. I will meet halfway if youre not too far in jersey.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
255 Posts
Come on DUde... I pm'ed ya...Lemme know if they for sale.. I want a set.. Yo uknow you want too sell me a set.. I can feel it... You going to say "Dude I still got them, they are for sale. .I have all 5.. I am only like 1 hour from connecticut, and yes U can pay me via paypal"! ANd then I am goign to be like "Dude! I will meet ya on like Monday or Tuesday and do this!! lol

Come on...I can feel feel it!
THere Is No SPoon!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump... these are still for sale. I did contact the above .netters, just wasn't able to sell since I was at school when they wanted to buy them. I know someone is looking for these after this last snow :D . They're In great condition, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I do not have any pics of the exact wheels. They are the 6 spoke 16s from 01. They are not bent/curbed at all. There is a car with the wheels on it here http://www.fast-autos.net/lexus/lexusis300.html

I am selling them as a set of 4, sorry slobra97

I would be willing to arrange a pick up, but for $300.

Replied to all PMs.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was able to borrow a camera and take some pics for those who asked. Sorry they aren't the best.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised no-one has got these yet. These are about ~$350-$450 a wheel new depending on the dealer. $300 for all four is a steal. I would pick them up myself, but I bought a beater instead. g'luck.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump :-?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:boring:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts