Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have for sale two of these units, they are Rosens latest units and unfortunaty i never got install one of them.
check for the link as it would tke to lng to type.
http://www.rosenentertainment.com/rosenindash-r6500.htm

they are brand new and still sealed and hey look very similar to what lexus offers in the ES300. and it is just sweet. i am selling my system out and these have to go. retail is nearly 2000.00. and i want 1410.00 per unit. shipped.
pm me for question
dennis

·
Registered
111 Posts
you said you didn't get to install one of these, did the other go in an IS? If so, where did you put it? And any pics of it in the IS? Thanks

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we mounted one in an IS300, then put it back in the box. it fit perfect and with metra dash kit or schosche it will look bad ass.

dennis

·
Registered
24 Posts
SanDiegoLexus said:
we mounted one in an IS300, then put it back in the box. it fit perfect and with metra dash kit or schosche it will look bad ass.

dennis
do you have any pics? i would really like to see the setup before purchase. From what I see in the website, the only place I think this can go is where the radio is now. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
24 Posts
SanDiegoLexus said:

dennis
do you have any pics? i would really like to see the setup before purchase. From what I see in the website, the only place I think this can go is where the radio is now. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
SanDiegoLexus said:

dennis
What about the TRD dash kit?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts