Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edited & Updated with pics

Also RMM Intake will let go for 125.00. In mint condition!

The Intake is boxed and ready to to be shipped anywhere in the country.

RMM Intake

thanks for looking!!!!

·
Banned
401 Posts
straight or angeled? im getting rid of a tanabe racing medalion just the axle part if you wanna do trade. i'm on the island, takes me about 15 mins to get over the bridge. let me know.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
xhIS300x said:
straight or angeled? im getting rid of a tanabe racing medalion just the axle part if you wanna do trade. i'm on the island, takes me about 15 mins to get over the bridge. let me know.
It's a straight exhaust, I believe its 2.5", correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GraphiteSportDesign said:
It's a straight exhaust, I believe its 2.5", correct me if I'm wrong.
Dave you are correct with above!

Not interested in Tanabe Racing Madalion unless it is a Hyper Tananbe? Thanks though

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CYBERTECK said:
any pictures of the exhaust?

I will have pictures of the exhaust up very soon! Just been busy with night class and work. I will have them up once I snap some. Ever since I put the exhaust on I never thought of taking pictures of it. Just loved how it sounded....

·
Registered
353 Posts
i am in nj about 20 min from weschester i will pick it up for 200.00 tommow or this weeknd wheneever is good for u pm me if u wanna make a quick sale

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lex2003is3 said:
i am in nj about 20 min from weschester i will pick it up for 200.00 tommow or this weeknd wheneever is good for u pm me if u wanna make a quick sale

You have a PM Lex 2003is3!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Bumping to the top.

Toyomoto CatBack Exhaust: Pending sale with lex2003is3

RMM Intake: Still for sale, Near perfect condition with a fresh and clean intake filter.... Anyone local pick up....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts