Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling Recaro racing seats (ALL BLACK) w/ out brackets. These seats are in excellent condition w/ no scratches, tears, or fade. I bought other racing seats so do not have a need for them. I will not ship and prefer the seats to be picked up. $1000 obo. Serious inquiries only.

NO PM's please! :shame: Direct all questions to email [email protected]

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
guys! these seats are excellent for ur daily driving! and they stands out in the show too! gotta have em'!!! :)

*see u on sunday's bbq connie! 8)

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
hmm

sorry to ruin ur sale but you might want to drop the price down a little bid. There is a recaro distributor, who are sellin these seats for 450 a piece brand new.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
haha

haha i was interested until i saw the rip off price.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
correct

lilaznboi said:
I think it's a decent price...MSRP is $650 per seat...

g'luck w/ the sale
This is correct, but I believe one of the distributor for Recaro are selling them to 450-500 each, brand new.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Re: correct

Eminence said:
lilaznboi said:

g'luck w/ the sale
This is correct, but I believe one of the distributor for Recaro are selling them to 450-500 each, brand new.
I believe you said that already.

·
Registered
213 Posts

Eminence said:
lilaznboi said:

g'luck w/ the sale
y don't you stfu and mind your own business......it says obo; unless ur interested stop posting in this thread.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts

WidEsxe10 said:
Eminence said:
lilaznboi said:

g'luck w/ the sale
y don't you stfu and mind your own business......it says obo; unless ur interested stop posting in this thread.
the newb finally spoke up?! :eek:

j/k han :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts

WidEsxe10 said:
Eminence said:
lilaznboi said:

g'luck w/ the sale

wow what a big guy talkin smack over the net. Damn, just lettin people know what i know, don't make a big fuzz about it. Isnt that what the forum is all about sharing information.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts

Eminence said:
WidEsxe10 said:
Eminence said:
lilaznboi said:

g'luck w/ the sale

wow what a big guy talkin smack over the net. Damn, just lettin people know what i know, don't make a big fuzz about it. Isnt that what the forum is all about sharing information.
information? wut information? all i see is that you're trying to bash someone's sale... this is sale/trade forum, not information center. :shame:

·
13,978 Posts
sheesh...all of you get off his nutz. he's just providing information here. explain to me how telling other people that you can get it for a cheaper price is bashing???? :roll:

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
he didn't give us any information except for a price...how does that help us at all? we don't know who we can get them through for that price...we don't know where we can get it for that price. and he said "i believe..." so he could be wrong anyways. unless you're a distributor through Recaro directly...you won't be getting them for much cheaper than MSRP.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
exactly. :chill:

bump the post up!!! :crazy:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts