Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my pair of Recaro Sport Topline seats. They are vinyl black with red suede inserts. These seats have everything a normal Recaro Sportline seat has, but these are actually electrically powered. They are power reclinable and they also have a cooling feature, heating feature, as well as Recaro's airmatic adjustable lumbar support. I am also selling my Wedge Engineering brackets and sliders made for the IS300. I am looking for $2,200 OBO including the brackets, sliders and all necessary hardware needed to install. I would prefer to sell these locally (Los Angeles, Orange County) because they are pretty big and shipping would be a little costly. If you have any questions feel free to send me an email ([email protected]) or PM.

Here is a link to the seat description on the Recaro site.

.: RECARO :.

Here are a few pictures of the seats installed.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
talk about a great deal. bump for a homie

·
Registered
539 Posts
just... WOW.

GL on the sale dude

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
ahhh the best RECARO seats ever made for SALE !!

Just to add to this thread, these seats from what I've heard are now DISCONTINUED from Recaro.

Bizump for a homie !!

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
They are discontinued, but they are not hard to find, either. Some warehouses still carry them as I have found a set of these and picked them up today. And, more :)

Great seats, indeed. Good luck with sale

·
Registered
235 Posts
Damn, I would I been all over these if they were straight black. I'm looking for a set for my CSVT.

Good luck! Awesome price on these.

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
If these are availiable in a couple of months and I find a way to keep my car, I will take these off your hands probably.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If these are availiable in a couple of months and I find a way to keep my car, I will take these off your hands probably.
So far I haven't had any reasonable offers, who knows these seats might still be around for a while.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts