Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
`q1Location: new Bedford, ma 02740

If you have anything negative to say, please keep it yourself. thankyou.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I might consider separating some parts from the kit to sell seperate, such as the fuel return line kit + fuel rail, and Gauges.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I might consider separating some parts from the kit to sell seperate, such as the fuel return line kit + fuel rail, and Gauges.
in that case, what cc is the injectors and pnp to oem fuel rail/plugs?

edit:nvm read through the post

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm now parting out stuff from the kit or will sell everything for package deal. Prices are all listed.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Fuel return will need a modified hanger and ideally a better fuel pump also...

·
Registered
264 Posts
*** beware he made a deal with me on supercharger. Than broke his word after we agreed. He is not a man of his word . Members be aware!!***

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea everyone beware i backed out on a trade deal 5hours after i said id trade and then thought about and told him i changed my mind because i really just want cash instead. And have recieved no payments or anything. Very childish to go this far after i already apoligized that i changed my mind. Seriously grow up.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ah what ever, buddy. I offered you the cash . You said no problem you would wait. I can post text if you like my friend. So you grow up. How long you been a member on here anyway? Go to Audi forum where you belong.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts