Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the discontinued Tein Hi-Tech Springs!! :eek: If you ask anybody with these, they will tell you that these are probably the best lowering springs ever made for the is300!! These give you an all around 1.5 inch drop and they seriously ride like stock just a little firmer. I've had these babies on for less than 4K (i have 26K on my car) but I upgraded to coilovers. Honestly these are actually more smooth than my expensive HKS Hipermax Damper II coilovers and this was on my stock shocks!! But I did set the damper on my coilovers pretty stiff. :crazy: I will let these go for $110 picked up or $125 shipped. I prefer local deals but if I cant get my asking price locally I will ship.

Heres a couple of pics I just took...If you want the high quality versions of these pics send me an AIM instant message because hotmail will not let me send files over 1mb...As you can see they are still pretty new minus a few black marks here and there.

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc...0xboi/lst?&.dir=/My+Documents&.src=bc&.view=l

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc...0xboi/lst?&.dir=/My+Documents&.src=bc&.view=l

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no local buyers?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btw if your wondering if these make noise they made a little clicking noise every now and that was barely noticeable...just get some aftermarket shocks and youll be fine...some people reported no noise with these springs riding on stock shocks but i guess i should have just taken them back and had them readjusted

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got a few people that want me to ship...i ask again...any local buyers?

·
Registered
43 Posts
rare tein lowering springs

Interested but curious what kind of aftermarket shocks would you recommend?, also how much would expect to pay to have them put on?
Lastly, are you in a hurry to get rid of them cause money kind of tight right now!!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you should go with bilstein or koni...i havent tried either but heard they work well :)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im holding for someone but if he doesnt reply by tommorrow i will ask everyone else in the order that pm'ed me first...i will let you know

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
last call im gonna start asking the people that messaged me first that want me to ship...so if youre in souther california PM me fast!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
last call im gonna start asking the people that messaged me first that want me to ship...so if youre in souther california PM me fast!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts