Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a PLP supercharger which I rebuilt from the ground up. all bearings have less than 100 miles on them and I will throw an extra set of bearings and an extras belt. this kit comes with everything you need to get over 320whp.

- Bd-lla Blower (rebuilt)
- Blower Bracket
- all the tubing painted bright red (will re paint at buyers expense)
- i-manage
- external in line fuel pump
- Diverter valve (recirc valve)
- all the nuts bolts ect.
- 2 serpentine belts
- Boost gauge (faze but with custom chrome ring)
- Instruction manual
- ABS relocation bracket
- High flow K&N air filter

The only thing that this kit needs it some dyno time to tune in the fuel just right

I an asking $2,250 I believe this is reasonable because I put a lot of time and money into this setup. I payed almost 3K 1.5 years ago for just the blower and piping. This has been an amazing setup and it turned heads where ever I went.

I will ship but it will be a buyers expense, If sale is local I will help with the install.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

Thanks
Erik

Pics:

hear is the car it was on.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
!!!NOT SOLD stillup for sale as of right now buyer has been making excuses, so as of right now it's still up for sale

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Holy crap that way fast. Congrats on the sale. By the way, did this kit come with a front mount intercooler? Just curious.

·
Registered
764 Posts
damn i was gonna reply sooner. good luck with everything

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
its not a turbo its a supercharger
And what does that matter, are you saying turbo kits always have a front-mount intercooler? Please explain why it makes any difference.

To answer JPLexIS, this was the lower-end PLP kit which was designed to not have an intercooler.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
its not a turbo its a supercharger
Haha thanks for the laugh buddy. Havent you noticed that most of the other SC kits for sale have FMIC? Not to mention my PLP Vortech kit has an intercooler. The fact that its a supercharger and not a turbo doesnt matter.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A LOT of interest but no money yet.

Remember this is First come first served

·
Registered
764 Posts
you got PM!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update....boost gauge is no longer included because I broke it. Doesn't really matter because the i-manage has a digital boost gauge on it

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'ts not called a blow off valve, what it is, is a diverter valve, it re circulates the air so as to not throw a check engine light

1 - 20 of 38 Posts