Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

i have a used pioneer avic-9dvd navigation unit (comes with original packaging with all the hardware, wiring and nav disc) that's been sitting under my bed for quite a while waiting to be installed, but since i barely drive anymore, it's not gonna happen.

this thing is just the brain unit - needs to be hooked up to a screen of some sort, and therefore would probably be hidden away in the trunk. perfect for someone who wants to just add nav without all the bells and whistles (and cost) of a high end system.

i'm only in socal for a couple more days before i head back to nyc for work, so hopefully someone wants this quickly.

$150 OBO, pickup locally in 562/626/714 area.

thanks for looking.

eric

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
i will take it.
hit me up when you are back in nyc, so we can meet up for it.

Thanks
-Juan

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well..i'm trying to sell this in socal since it's at my parents' house. if i have no buyers here, i'll see what i can do about packing it to take back to ny.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
its a small flat box, so im pretty sure bringing it down here will not be a problem.
once your down here.. just let me know, i will pick the item up. and pay you cash, or pay you via paypal before we meet up as well. whatever you preffer.

Do you know what screen's are compatible with this navi- unit??

will the "PIONEER AVD-W6210" 6.5 touchscreen get the job done??

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's a pretty deep box, but i can figure something out if necessary.

you may want to confirm with someone more professional than myself, but the 6210 should work - that's the screen i was planning on using if i installed the unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts