Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
Here it is. All the stuff that is left. Get it now, because all the prices include shipping! :eek: Pictures are below each item.

D-Speed Front Bumper **250 Shipped**

Vizage 2 Side Skirts **300 Shipped**(Brand New in Box)

Fake C-West Rear Bumper SOLD!!

Area 51 Dual Vented Fiberglass Hood **250 Shipped**

Toyomoto Y-pipe **120 Shipped**

Everything fits fine and it is in great shape. Except for the y-pipe which is a little rusty. All body kit pieces fit just like stock. :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
does the dspeed front bumper req the removal of the crashbar?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
edgy said:
Yo Chad..... whassup with that hood latch.....???

it looks jacked up...???

i like the hood tho pm me.....

e
dG

Ed maybe you can help me here, not tryin to be a dick! If you are interested in his item, and u see the price, why does he have to pm u? Wouldn't you be the one sending the pm?

David

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Re: Rear bumper

Blk on Blk 300 said:
What color is it ??? Im in need of one prefer black :D
what color is what?
everything he has is blue.......right? aub?

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Re: Rear bumper

Blk on Blk 300 said:
What color is it ??? Im in need of one prefer black :D
what color is what?
everything he has is blue.......right? aub?

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Re: Bumper

Blk on Blk 300 said:
sorry its been a long night at work Im in need of a rear bumper cover prefer black but any will work.
never mind i think his is MSM......but either way its not black :-? :(

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Ed maybe you can help me here, not tryin to be a dick! If you are interested in his item, and u see the price, why does he have to pm u? Wouldn't you be the one sending the pm?

David

Well mabey i can help, but i am not sure...

Why do you ask? & what you need to understand here....?

mabey this will help you thru it....

...cus he is the seller & i am a potentially interested party... i asked him to PM me so we can discuss it... i could have just sent him a PM but i preferred to ask him to pm me ... that is just the way it happened no reason really... it makes no difference.....

I guess i figger he already has plenty of PMs... look below... i didn't wanna just be another Pm on the list... PLUS... as I am not "Jonesin'" for this part...just curious on a few issues, if he is too busy or unmotivated to send me a PM on it if i ask him to, then he has no need or time for my silly partially interested ass & that is fine too.... :roll:

Again, & Not tryin' to be a dick either, but why do you ask such a thing...??

edg

a per

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
well the reason i comment is, What would his pm say to you.

Hi EdG you wanted me to pm you about the hood.

Seems to me, since i have been selling lots of these parts here as of late from our new is300, that that just takes longer. Im not sayin it to start shit, i just never understood the whole u pm me thing cause i might want to buy it. I get tons of those, and it just takes longer to get to the issue at hand. Just my thought on it : )

David

1 - 20 of 25 Posts