Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PM me if interested!

This is not a lot but all that i can salvage, first dibbs goes to locals (San Diego, then anyone else from Southern California). I already been nice enough to give my cd player and interior away, no charge, because they swapped it, but now I would like some money back that I lost, that insurance cannot make up for. Non-local, buyer pays shipping fees and paypal fees. Also brand new, never been used, parts for up for sale too.

1) [BRAND NEW] ACT 6 puck clutch kit ($340 firm) ($400 on Advancedclutch.com) SOLD!
2) [BRAND NEW] OEM Toyota Altezza/Lexus is300 front/rear brake pads ($60 firm) ($45 front/$45 rear from irontoad.com) SOLD!
3) OEM fog lights with OEM bulbs ($100 firm) ($330 brand new on Sewellpartsonline.com, this is mint)
4) Lexus trunk mat ($20 firm) ($70 from dealership just for a carpet??)
5) [never been used] Lexus cargo net ($15 firm) ($32 from irontoad.com) SOLD!
6) MSM Silver touch up paint ($5 firm)
7) [BRAND NEW] 6000k HID replacement bulbs ($35 firm)

2002 IS300 Sedan: Lexus Shopping Center
Sewell Lexus Parts
ACT Product Search | Products ~ Advanced Clutch Technology®

^^think I am trying to hustle anyone here?

Enjoy.

PM me if interested!

Reactions: Josh300

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Damn man, sorry to hear about the car. Are you gonna still try and come out to the meet in june?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now I am not sure, I feel I rather concentrate on other things, sorry bro =(, you guys have fun though =).

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
What did the insurance guy say?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
3) OEM fog lights with OEM bulbs ($100 firm)

You send me your paypal, ill take care of the rest.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey i pmd you, i want the lsd, i have cash in hand. i will also take the front and rear break pads!
PM replied. Someone else beat it before you though about the brake pads. I try to be as fair as possible but if he doesn't come and pick it up from me, then when i see you, it's yours.

3) OEM fog lights with OEM bulbs ($100 firm)

You send me your paypal, ill take care of the rest.
PM sent. Someone already PM me about those, i try to be as fair as possible, but if he doesn't pay up then it's yours.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trunk mat, touch up paint, fog lights, 6000k bulbs, still up for grabs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts