Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Grey IS300 and it has the clear taillights. I think the OEM smoked taillights look better on my color. Anyone want to buy mine or trade me? My lights are in great shape.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
sorry to like burst your bubble but its kinda of hard to come by anyone on here who prefers the 01 chrome over the 02 smoked. If someone will trade youre probably gonna need to give em your taillights and some cash as well. BTW the smoked tails on GGP look really really good :p i know, my car came with em, never been a fan of the chrome

·
Registered
251 Posts
Fig said:
correct me if im wrong, but i don't think there is a tutorial out there that tells us how to do the TAIL lights. i know theres one for the fogs, and the headlights are pretty much the same. but from what i've heard, you can't pop the tails in the oven cuz the silicone is different from the headlights and fogs or something like that..

SO.. i don't think he can DO IT

but if someone figures out a way to do it, then PLEASE post a tutorial.

thanx

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
either IS300GTR or sophiesleeps (i cant remember who) is coming up with a tutorial for the tail lights soon.........look out for it, i might end up doing mine because the Flat Blacks match the GGP perfectly but they are way too expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts