Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my R154 transmission and related 2jz components used in my IS300.

Items include:
R154 Transmission
1JZ bellhousing
2 1/2 inch Shifter housing extension for IS300 fitment
C'S Short throw shifter modded for IS300. Best shifter for the R154 you can get and extremely rare.
TRD 5 speed shift knob
Aluminum driveshaft for R154 to IS300 made by the driveshaft shop
Spec aluminum flywheel
ACT heavy duty clutch rated for 600+hp. I have sprung and unsprung discs. Both have under 5k miles on them. May have an older clutchmaster 3000 setup as well if I can find it.
Also can include IS300 clutch master and slave cylinders if needed.

I also have several IS300 LSD rear end options to match this setup that could be included for extra money.

Bought the transmission off a MK3 turbo supra member 7 years ago. I was told the trans was rebuilt with upgraded thust washer and other components. I do not have any documentation to support. It held over 500 to 600 WHP in my IS300 with no issues for 30k miles. I only removed it from the car to switch directions.

I could ship, but it would be expensive. I am willing to meet in the Cincinnati, Ohio area as well.

$3,800

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did a W55 swap for a good bit less a while ago, an R154 would have been better, and looks like a great setup! J/W you mentioned having extra LSD's? If you have any after your sale or otherwise, lmk, I'm looking for one for my IS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts