Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys,

here were some wheels i had on order, that finally came in. these are obviously real VOLK wheels. they come with the hubcenter rings, and centercaps (not in original photo). never used/never mounted. thanks!

specs:
- Front 19x8" +47 offset (face 1)
- Rear 19x8.5" +43 offset (face 2 - give it that staggered look)
- 5x114.3 bolt pattern

NEVER mounted, NEVER used (BRAND NEW)~!!!
- includes protective fabric face covers
- VOLK carbon logo center disc emblems
- valve stem/hub ring
- GTC special gunmetal lugs

***LOCAL PICK UP ONLY~!!! (unless buyer pays for shipping)***
newport beach, orange county area

email: [email protected]
NEW LOWERED PRICE (1/7) $1800.00 OBO

--------------------------------------------

these are the center caps:

·
BLACK RICAN
2,569 Posts
damn nice wheels would do a pic up if price was lower

·
Registered
129 Posts
wow... how can these be real at that price! If so, damn good deal.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Bump for some nice wheels. If the offset was like +30 and +32 I would take them.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
What's up with everyone selling Volks? It figures, right after Christmas when I don't have any money :(

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorta what i had in mind when i bought them... i think they'd look killer on the 2nd gen IS:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Those offsets are perfect for the IS300. If I didn't already have a $3000 set of Volks doing nothing in the garage or I would be all over these.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
You just joined the site yesterday, and you're already selling stuff?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You just joined the site yesterday, and you're already selling stuff?
should i have waited a few more days? i think i complied with all the forum rules, and even spoke with a moderator for some help in regards to the issue of posting. PM me if you have any concerns. thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Other than post-whoring to get to the required amount of posts to post a for sale thread I don't have any concerns.

I'm just worried about people getting scammed since you are not a "known quantity". You may be a good guy, but you don't have any history with the site yet since you just joined.

Hopefully you will turn out to be a good guy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Other than post-whoring to get to the required amount of posts to post a for sale thread I don't have any concerns.

I'm just worried about people getting scammed since you are not a "known quantity". You may be a good guy, but you don't have any history with the site yet since you just joined.

Hopefully you will turn out to be a good guy.
i understand your concern for the community, but is it really ncessary to come off this way? fairly aggressive and assumptive. rules and guidelines were setup, i followed them. they said not to make one word, or post for sake of hitting numbers. as said to mod, i'd assume the posts were fairly productive and interactive with members of the community. but i guess if introducing myself, sharing my photos/cars, answering other questions, commenting is simply post whoring. then so be it...

lastly, how do you scam someone on a local pickup buy? :suspiciou

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you want to do a little cross referencing/background check:

- Welcome To NSX Prime! (JDMnsxR)
- Home for the LotusTalk Forums (NRG x Elise)
- Lambo Power (NRG x Lambo)

and few others. i hope that your aggressive assumptions is for the protection of the community. (in which case, i commend you and i TOO agree that there is far too much online scamming going around) but i don't want to just pop up, scam, and ditch... i'm here to stay! :)

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
if you want to do a little cross referencing/background check:

- Welcome To NSX Prime! (JDMnsxR)
- Home for the LotusTalk Forums (NRG x Elise)
- Lambo Power (NRG x Lambo)

and few others. i hope that your aggressive assumptions is for the protection of the community. (in which case, i commend you and i TOO agree that there is far too much online scamming going around) but i don't want to just pop up, scam, and ditch... i'm here to stay! :)
I am sure it was not personal to you bro...there has been some scamming on this site, and as a moderator he is obliged to protect members on this site. You have very few posts, therfore lack credibility...but I agree you broke no rules and he should of talked to you privately through PM rather then degrade your thread. Goodluck with the sale, nice wheels.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Sorry if it came off that way, but I have no ill will against you.

Good luck with your sale.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts