Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure of the size as I haven't hooked them up to a PC. They are brand new and never been used. More of a novelty then anything else I guess. They are small and have a key chain ring on them.

Asking 10$ shipped each..

Pictured is 3x but buyer only gets one unless they want all 3.

Ill pay shipping and paypal fees.

[email protected] is my paypal. first 3 gets it the rest will be refunded accordingly and instantly.

David

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already boxed them up, but lemme open one and plug it in.

Im sure they are small... Like i said more of a novalty or a resume holder haha

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is the deal, my usb on my pc is broken and the other usb port is used by my mouse. I dont know short key functions so I couldn't get to it.

My friend told me its a baby one, holds alot of IS-F and the new concept lexus is on there.

Prolly 60mb

d

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have a couple from SEMA as well... they are 60MB each and they come pre-loaded with a web link (2kb) to F information.

A really cool thing to have, looks like a key haha

BUMP for you!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks and + rep to you for the bump and kind words about the product.

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shipping ASAP to your APO.

thanks
D

2 left folks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
payment sent!

thanks!

Tom

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dr Tran

Payment rcvd.

Ships tomorrow.

D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
These were given for free at SEMA this year including some official Lexus IS-F events.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
^ Eh I agree, but you can't knock someone else's hustle. I received a few from SEMA too, but you know there would always be someone who sells the freebies from car shows and there is also folks out there willing to pay for them.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I figure why not?

I bought these is350 cubes that were given to dealers. It was free to some owners and they sold them and I paid for them. Regardless of where I got them someone might want them.

Sorry if some of you think it's shady, SEMA wasn't free for me to go to so why not re-coupe some funds.

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PS i gave away some of my rigidbars at the BOS meet in 07 and I saw them on ebay a month later for 85$ sold. I didn't think it was shady at all, someone didn't want a free item and could sell it, go for it. Once it leaves my hand it's theirs to do with as they choose.

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no they do that to turn a profit knowing they can. I went with a group of 9, most of them are tech people and wouldn't want 60mb or whatever. Also only one of them own a lexus. So if i tossed this on ebay you prolly wouldn't see or feel the need to bash a thread, but hell you coined it best to each their own. I have something that someone wouldn't mind owning, after paying for a package, paying the paypal fees and driving to the post office to pay for shipping while standing in the huge ass line at 5 pm It's not like im coming out of this a rich man.

D

D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dr Tran

Payment rcvd.

Ships tomorrow.

D
thanks..

i bought only cuz i thought i'd be a kewl little item on my keychain since my lexus one that i bought at a dealership broke.... hell its 10bux... its not like its breaking the bank anyway.. plus with paypal fees and shipping costs... hes only profiting 5-6bux anyway...

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks Dr Tran.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.