Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a set of led taillights I did for a member, but unfortunately he can no longer mod his car, so these are now up for sale. Here are the specs:

1 pair LED taillights with only 1 plug each...
glossy black with chrome rings
3 staggered rings of red LEDs
amber blinkers
super white reverse

These are in perfect condition, sealed up, ready to go. There is only one plug to connect for each side. They will not throw off your taillight-out-light and blinkers will blink regularly. Here are the pics:

Blinkers pictured are red, the ones for sale are amber.

Price is 390 + trade of stock tails and harness or 390 + 160$ with no trade.

350 + 20$ blinkers + 20$ reverse...

One more thing, this is the way the tails work...
Daytime(lights off) = all LED's turn on for braking
Nighttime(lights on) = outter ring turn on for parking lights, inner rings for brake lights.

Thanks guys!
-Mike

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
these are exactly the same ones i have (style pattern) minus i have red turn signals.

one outer circle w/ double rings in the middle.

Truley HOT lights! only 2 sets made like this.... mine and these!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
whats those blues ones in the back?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
HOW MUCH!!!!- doesnt matter...ILL TAKE THEM!

please tell me how much...and are they plug and play ready to go?

CRAP..haha sorry i didnt read iw as too excited...

put me down for them right now....and im going to re-read the post and ill let you know...haha...

oh and will you be able to do inner tails?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
ill take them if i was the first to reply with interest...let me know....

^^^ Seems some one too many RedBulls
haha yeah im wired...i had to down some to stay awake through my english class tonight....

**edit....math class actually haha see....im going crazy....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you are the 1st to reply/PM with interest (JAEohEN), so you got 1st dibs with elliot763 being 2nd. When you're ready, please PM me with your shipping address and whether you want to trade stockies or not, and i'll get you a total. Thanks guys

-Mike

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PM sent regarding it, I will have inners for you in short time if you want them. It won't be too expensive either, I covered it in the PM, also shipping on inners will be like 3.85 since they are so small...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
^^ Then he'll have tons of money in his paypal account to refund later.

aeugrx, seems like you got a LOT of interest about your work on the LED taillight. Maybe start to make some more for those interested? :cool:

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
first replies get first dibs... thats how i think he is doing it...

mike... let me know if u need a hand creating these marvelous pieces...! ill help u manufacturer the parts!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
other taillights are already being worked on, PM me if want a set done and right now, JAEohEN was the 1st to reply with interest. Thanks guys!

-Mike

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
nice job on the LIghts aeugrx.. i posted about 1st paypal gets them just as a suggestion. There are a lot of people that say, dibs or post, but then willing to pay interested parties are discouraged and the people that say dibs never go through..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts