Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale an L-tuned replica rear lip, made of ABS and unprepped and unpainted. I purchased this to go with a TRD elegant front lip that was already on the car and i was just waiting on a good deal on RMM sides (never happened). I recently sold the car and this thing is just collecting dust.
$60
Pick up is preffered since its going to be expensive to ship. I go to Monterey, CA often cause family is there. If somebody would rather buy it and wait till the next time i go home to pick up i can do that also.

Thats a general pic of the lip on another car i grabbed the pic from this site, i hope its ok.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Check your PM.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
have you ever test fitted them lip? just curious on the fitment.
any pics of actual product?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
People im sorry i really dont want to deal with the shipping thing. I shipped a lip once before for an integra and i ended up losing so much money on the shipping it wasnt worth while for me.

Ill get an actual picture for you but its going to look like the pics on ebay that you see... a flat black abs rear lip. But ill take them when i get home tonight.

As for test fit believe it or not i didnt. I didnt want to scratch the paint on my rear bumper. It was freshly painted and i really didnt want to ruin that. My guess is the fitment isnt like a factory piece and to make it fit perfect it will need a little work but then again its an ABS piece (cheap) and not a urethane unit twice the cost.

my car painted... reason i didnt test fit. Plus i didnt have the sides yet so i didnt bother cause it wasnt going on the car yet.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'd grab this if it was shipped. Greyhound would probably be dirt cheap.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
for 60 bucks.....this is a steal!
It was $2xx-3xx for the ltuned replica rear lip back in the days...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for 60 bucks.....this is a steal!
It was $2xx-3xx for the ltuned replica rear lip back in the days...
See thank you, your feeling me. All im trying to do is unload some parts that i have no use for since my girl wont put shit on her car. Im not trying to make a fortune on them but clear some space and pass on a deal or two. Im still looking around for more but i think im tapped on parts, this is the last piece i think.

Payment pending from Inspar8r

actual pictures be up shortly.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'll PayPal $100 RIGHT NOW if you'll ship it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll PayPal $100 RIGHT NOW if you'll ship it.
WOW a $100??? Really? FYI the shipping itself will easy cover the extra $40 and then some. Ive gotten better offers already to ship it but have to pass either way because i have taken payment already.

Payment accepted from Inspar8r, thank you.

If the lip does not get picked up (it has already happened one other time) and i have to refund i have a few people that are already in line to take this thank you for the interest.

Here are the actual pics as promised, told you nothing special.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Id take it but I dont know when the next time im heading up to Monterey.

·
Registered
235 Posts
WOW a $100??? Really? FYI the shipping itself will easy cover the extra $40 and then some. Ive gotten better offers already to ship it but have to pass either way because i have taken payment already.
The $100 is not any kind of crazy offer, trust me, I know that. It's to cover the item + shipping and that's it.

I've shipped an entire large rear bumper for $35 with Greyhound so that's where my shipping offer came from.

Thanks though. Doesn't hurt to try.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Damn too bad my cousins just went to Vegas this past week. I would of had them pick this up for me. I really need this bumper since I'll be getting my car repainted in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
226 Posts
just for your information, if you can ship in in a box this size: 68x5x15, you can ship it throught usps for under $25.

That's the max measurements though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts