Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: XERD race pipe - brand new - ss

XERD race pipe stainless steel, never used, w/ copper gasket.

$230 shipped anywhere in U.S. (what's the best method for shipping this?)

Painted black but DOES need to be repainted ( a few scratches and small paint cracks :pissed: ). PICK UP ONLY. DON"T ASK IF I WILL SHIP. I live in North County, San Diego. How about $150

Here's a pic of it on my car before (L-sportline bumper)

*Pending Sale*

And we'll try this once more

area 51 strut bar. It was a protoype of theirs. Doesn't have the logo in the middle. It will rub with the engine cover.

*Pending sale*

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
i love it, i can read the lic plate in the reflection.

David

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Hey Dego....

Do you still have this bumper??? If so, are you coming up to L.A. area anytime soon???

I may be interested in this... What is the condition?? and How is the fitment of your bumper???

Thanx
Joe Z

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joe Z said:
Hey Dego....

Do you still have this bumper??? If so, are you coming up to L.A. area anytime soon???

I may be interested in this... What is the condition?? and How is the fitment of your bumper???

Thanx
Joe Z
I'll e-mail you some more pics of it. No I am busy with school and other stuff, and I can't fit hte bumper in my car. It will probably have to be picked up.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
10secondIS said:
DAMN dood I will give you $150 CASH and my UPS account number.....but YOU WONT SHIP!!!! :pissed:
It's a huge hsssle and I don't have a freaking box, so STOP ASKING ME TO SHIP you stupid c^nts

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
DegoIS said:
10secondIS said:
DAMN dood I will give you $150 CASH and my UPS account number.....but YOU WONT SHIP!!!! :pissed:
It's a huge hsssle and I don't have a freaking box, so STOP ASKING ME TO SHIP you stupid c^nts
I didnt even fucking ask you to ship a$$hole!! calm the fuck down geezuz

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
10secondIS said:
DegoIS said:
10secondIS said:
I didnt even fucking ask you to ship a$$hole!! calm the f*ck down geezuz
Your an idiot. Read your own post. You said that you would buy it if I would ship it. Useless post. End of story. Go post in the parking lot or sumpin'.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
DegoIS said:
Your an idiot. Read your own post. You said that you would buy it if I would ship it. Useless post. End of story. Go post in the parking lot or sumpin'.
It's actually "you're", but "you're" right, he's the idiot :roll:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ltunedgirl said:
DegoIS said:
It's actually "you're", but "you're" right, he's the idiot :roll:
good eye - Slvt! :lol: j/k

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
DegoIS said:
10secondIS said:
DegoIS said:
10secondIS said:
I didnt even fucking ask you to ship a$$hole!! calm the f*ck down geezuz
you read my post. I know exactly what it says. It specifically says I would buy them IF you would ship. there is no question mark at the end of that sentence. it was not a question. i did not say "will you ship??" and your response was "STOP ASKING ME TO SHIP" and I never did. I post in the PL all the time, so you just chill the fock out..... and you're the idiot since you cant read

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
irv_usc said:
how's the fitment?
It's better than most L-portline ktis that I have seen. I have pics to show what it looked like before if you want me to e-mail them to you. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts