Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, here's what I got:

Almost brand new rims and tires. They were installed on Oct. 28th so they are practically brand new rims/tires. The rims are 18x7.5 in the front with 225/40/18 tires and 18x8.5 in the rear with 255/35/18 tires.

I purchased the rims for $1325 shipped and the tires were $725 plus a whole bunch of warranty stuff on the tires. So if you live near an America's Tire Co. then I think I can give you the receipts for the warranties on the tires. The reason I am selling is because I found an AWESOME deal on the rims I've been dreaming about.

There are no scratches or anything on the rims. Look brand new. The tires have full tread left. If you are interested and want to see pictures and/or make me an offer you can post here, PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected]. I would prefer a local buyer, but I'm willing to ship as long as the buyer pays for shipping.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rims are silver. I can't post the pics here, but if you are interested PM me with your e-mail address or post here. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
mang, where were you like couple of weeks ago? If I didn't order some wheels (still waiting), I would have take those off your hand in a flash. And I'm local to ya too. :(

Good luck sellling it though....those are sweet! :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
IS-is-SWEET said:
cancel your order!!! :wink:
y u decide to keep em'? :wink:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still for sale guys.......there are only 336 miles on these rims and tires. mint condition. no tread wear on the tires. brand new. all wheels and tires are PERFECT. serious inquiries only. thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
IS-is-SWEET
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing