Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to part out my audio system as well as the fiberglass enclosures. All prices are OBO, I would prefer local buyers as always.

Here are prices for some of the large piece separately:

Alpine IVA D901 Flip Screen Head Unit 7” Screen
With 1.15 million pixel elements ($700 includes brain)
2 JL Audio 12W7’s ($450 Each)
2 JL Audio 1000/1 ($500 Each)
2 JL Audio 300/2 ($250 Each)
JL Audio XR 650 Component set ($200 each)
JL Audio XR 650 Coaxial ($200)

I am also selling the system by itself as one big package. It includes all the fiberglass work, suede, aluminum and TVs. The system is currently out of the car, and does have some scratches and cracks that need to be repaired. I am more than willing to show the system to anyone in person before they purchase it.

I am selling the entire trunk system including the trunk lid for $5,000.

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Wow, that is an insane setup and badass car! Good luck on the sale, wish I had the money for this.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FYI: I would prefer to sell this as one large package, but currently I am taking names down for individual parts, and if they are all spoken for I will sell individually.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Incredible setup. Good luck with the sale(s). Did you already get rid of the /4's?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliments,

Sorry I didn't list them out earlier, they are actually (2) JL Audio 300/2's. No one has asked for those yet, they are still up for grabs.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
How much for those?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Damn, now I see why you needed to make a new trunk, I didnt realize this was yours when I wrote to you. What did you think of what I did??

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think you did a great job! I will probably have to do something along the same lines. But you did find a great solution to getting back to stock form.
Thanks for the pics as well, they will help a lot.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Where are you located?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts