Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling 18x8.5 Manaray Vr5 model EVO. They are brand new in the box silver with polish lip. They are the mesh style. I'm asking 1200 OBO I'm open to offers but please be reasonable these wheels sell for over 450 per wheel and you would have to special order them and wait a long time. I need to get this out of my garage. Brand new in box ready to ship out. 5x114.3 bolt pattern with +45 offset. Thanks oh yeah no tires, just wheels :)

The wheels pictured are hyperblack the ones I'm selling is SILVER with polish lip, thank you. :) [email protected]

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: FS: JDM MANARAY VR5 EVO wheels for sale! ONE OF A KIND R

sweettalker4k said:
I'm selling 18x8.5 Manaray Vr5 model EVO. They are brand new in the box silver with polish lip. They are the mesh style. I'm asking 1200 OBO I'm open to offers but please be reasonable these wheels sell for over 450 per wheel and you would have to special order them and wait a long time. I need to get this out of my garage. Brand new in box ready to ship out. 5x114.3 bolt pattern with +45 offset. Thanks oh yeah no tires, just wheels :)

The wheels pictured are hyperblack the ones I'm selling is SILVER with polish lip, thank you. :) [email protected]

good seller, I just bought the ones pictured and they are :eek:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Yeah...whats the deal with these rims....they are rare, yet this is the second set you are selling :-? Just wanna make sure...

will these fit the IS with NO rubbing?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is300hottie said:
Yeah...whats the deal with these rims....they are rare, yet this is the second set you are selling :-? Just wanna make sure...

They ARE rare. I'm the only person that can get ahold of these that's why. This is indeed the 2nd set I am selling meaning there's only 1 other person with these and they are not even going on his car until later. Yes they will fit the IS with no rubbing :) Let me know if you are interested Thanks.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
PM'd you....

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
:lol: you subject line calls you a liar. should read 2 of a kind

sweettalker4k said:
is300hottie said:

They ARE rare. I'm the only person that can get ahold of these that's why. This is indeed the 2nd set I am selling meaning there's only 1 other person with these and they are not even going on his car until later. Yes they will fit the IS with no rubbing :) Let me know if you are interested Thanks.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha yeah I should say 2 of a kind. But anyhow, I forgot to mention I have the hyperblack ones, not the silver ones. So technically, they ARE one of a kind because the last set i sold were Silver :) Thanks and bump

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

sweettalker4k said:

sweettalker4k said:
But anyhow, I forgot to mention I have the hyperblack ones, not the silver ones. So technically, they ARE one of a kind because the last set i sold were Silver
So are they Silver or Hyperblack????

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

is300hottie said:
sweettalker4k said:

sweettalker4k said:
But anyhow, I forgot to mention I have the hyperblack ones, not the silver ones. So technically, they ARE one of a kind because the last set i sold were Silver
So are they Silver or Hyperblack????

I think he's just confused... I bought the ones in the picture, they're hyperblack (I wish they were darker though, that pic above is a little deceptive). the ones he has for sale are silver, at least according to his first post.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I have more pictures of these wheels...

IF anybody wants to see, then give me a email addy and host them for everybody.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chaos said:
I have more pictures of these wheels...

IF anybody wants to see, then give me a email addy and host them for everybody.
Hey Chaos, how are you liking your wheels? Post up some pics man that'd be awesome! And I have hyperblack, it's not silver, again, the sale is for HYPERBLACK. If you want it darker, just get your wheels dirty with brake dust and clean the lip only haha :lol:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
This makes no sense. First the wheels were silver, not hyperblack. Then they were hyperblack, not silver. Then the purchaser of the first set says that he has hyperblack, so this set must be silver. Then the seller says this set is not silver, it is hyperblack, and the other set previously sold was silver. But how can this be, since the purchaser of the first set says the wheels he received are hyperblack. WTF?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
okwiater said:
This makes no sense. First the wheels were silver, not hyperblack. Then they were hyperblack, not silver. Then the purchaser of the first set says that he has hyperblack, so this set must be silver. Then the seller says this set is not silver, it is hyperblack, and the other set previously sold was silver. But how can this be, since the purchaser of the first set says the wheels he received are hyperblack. WTF?!?!?!?!
Good question. The ones I bought aren't quite as dark as what is pictured in that pic, but he said mine were hyperblack... and they are darker than silver. I don't know what's goin on either.

Hey sweettalker, I did get the right wheels, correct? If they're not hyperblack I would rather have the darker ones. If you only has two sets and now you're saying you're selling the hyperblack, that means mine are silver and that's not cool.

This makes no sense. Please respond.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay, first set, I sold to Chaos, was hyperblack.
When I listed this item for sale, I was selling the silver ones however, I didn't want to make another thread about these wheels and upload pics so I just used my old thread. Sorry for the confusion.

Chaos - Hyperblack
Silver set - sold to some other guy

Hyperblack ones are available!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay, no more questions about how many sets I have or had. I have the hyperblack ones for sale NOW and that is all. Please let's not go into who bought what. When I said "one of a kind" i didn't mean for it to be taken so literally. I was just trying to emphasize how rare they are since the only way to get them is through me or special order from a shop with long wait and higher $$. Let's try to stay on topic, thanks :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts