Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling 18x8.5 Manaray Vr5 model EVO. They are brand new in the box hyperblack with polish lip. They are the mesh style. I'm asking 1200 OBO I'm open to offers but please be reasonable these wheels sell for over 450 per wheel and you would have to special order them and wait a long time. I need to get this out of my garage. Brand new in box ready to ship out. 5x114.3 bolt pattern with +45 offset. Thanks oh yeah no tires, just wheels :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TCIS300 said:
Nice wheels. What size tire can fit on the front of an IS w/an 8.5" width?

Does anyone else know?

THanks
TC
You can fit 235s or even 245s if not severely lowered. My friend ran a 19x8.5 wheel with 235/35 with no rubbing and he was lowered on sprint springs. 2.5 drop

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Superman IS 300 said:
Where are you located?

Have any pics of these wheels on an IS?

Does the price include shipping?
Hey I'm in LA area, so shipping wouldn't be needed if you come by and pick them up. I do not have any wheels on an IS and I've never seen these wheels on any other car either. Be the first! :)

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
i'm interested!! you have pm

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still up for sale, 5x114.3 bolt pattern for lexus, and I have never came across theses wheels on a lexus yet. I know 1 person that has it and that's my friend from Hacienda area in Cali. No one else I know has them... :)

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
You have pm!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
You have pm!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
You have pm!