Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks all for looking. I am currently in the process of moving and is clearing out some of the stuff I have for sale. I have a brand new set of JDM Black chrome tail lights that I am willing to sell for $255 shipped. I also have a TTE Trunk lip spoiler that I had originally purchased from Carson toyota for $269 plus shipping that I am willing to sell for $140 O.B.O plus shipping. Lastly is a brand new JDM dash tray made by toyota that I am selling for $105 shipped. Please contact me via PM if you have any questions. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Wow...lots of brand new JDM goodies....

Someone should snap these up as they see fit.

Good luck with the sales! :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jvillagran2000 said:
how much darker are the JDM tails then the sport design tails?
Which year SD are we talking about? If it's the 04, then they are a totally different shade. But if it's the 03, then they are darker in terms of not having the blue hue tint to them.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ISAndy300 said:
What is the JDM Dash Tray? Is this the "Non Nav" dash box on the 2004's? Let me know...

Thanks,
Andy
The JDM dash tray is basically a tray that goes in place of where the factory lint tray resides on all 01-03 IS300. The difference between the JDM dash tray and the 2004 OEM dash tray is that the JDM one is shallower but wider while the OEM is much narrower and has a deeper pocket.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Alexus_300 said:
The JDM dash tray is basically a tray that goes in place of where the factory lint tray resides on all 01-03 IS300. The difference between the JDM dash tray and the 2004 OEM dash tray is that the JDM one is shallower but wider while the OEM is much narrower and has a deeper pocket.
interesting. What the hell FREE BUMPx100 for a homie!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts