Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, it's been a while since I've last checked back to my.is. Since the christmas season has passed, I've had the chance to do some clean up and came across a few items left over from my days with the IS. Below is a list of what I have for sale. Prices are pretty firm and does not include shipping or paypal fees. If you doubt my sales history, my feedbacks speaks for itself. Just ask around the forum and the OG's know who I am..:)

Alphawerk headers and Y-pipe with wideband bung welded on: $275

Apexi SAFC-II (Black in color): $200
Prolex Performance Air Filter: $50
JoeZ intake pipe with blue couplings: $80
2 stock IS300 wheels with almost new RE040 tire: $200 each
1 stock IS300 wheels with used tire: $100

I will entertain trades for parts that can be used towards my Boost setup such as complete motor, spare transmission, BOV, Wastegate, etc....

·
Registered
799 Posts
Is the Joe Z pipe the satin black or chrome finish ? If it is the black I will take it. :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
No worries on powder coating, I'm not in a huge rush to get this so I will keep looking. Thank you for the offer though. Monday morning bump :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New years day bump... I know someone is dying out there to look different with a brand new set of rare JDM black chrome tail lights...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, make me some offers on these parts. I need additional money to buy parts to complete my boost project. Please no lowballing..:)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll get some pics of the tails tommorow or I'll try to find some old pics. For those that are skeptical about the authenticity of these tails, don't worry. I used to sell these all the time on the boards to many satisfied members. Hit up Luke722 and JoeZ if you are concern about their authenticity. Prices could be negotiable but don't expect much for a pretty rare new pair.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Pic of the SS brake lines please.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sunday morning bump. Everyone, I need to clear these things out so that I can buy more goods for my boost project.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tail lights and SS brake lines are considered sold. Awaiting payment. Now let's get the rest of the other stuff sold so that I can complete my turbo build.. All reasonable offers will not be turned away. I'm somewhat negotiable on these items.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts