Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is complete set of front and rear seats in tan from an 01 IS300. They are heated, powered and with air bags intact. The driver's side has the most wear and tear, but no rips or damage. The passenger side is good and the rear seats are even better with minimum usage.
Price is $100 and this is pick up only from South Florida unless you want to deal with shipping arrangement. Thanks.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will take any resonable offer. Thanks.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New price of $150 obo...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sorry but I don't want to ship - seats are way too bulky and heavy. If you can figure out how to ship, contact a freight company and have the seat picked up.

I need driver seat only.

How much could you shipped to 77840?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm Curious I recently was messing around behind the center console and noticed the heated seat wiring is there with no switches. I obviously don't have that option but I'm wondering if its pre-wired and if the seats already have it built into them?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The heated seats are an option, not all seats were heated. Everything is pre-wired, just plug two switches. Thanks.

I'm Curious I recently was messing around behind the center console and noticed the heated seat wiring is there with no switches. I obviously don't have that option but I'm wondering if its pre-wired and if the seats already have it built into them?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$100 picked up - I need to clean the garage. Thanks.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Last try...thanks.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
i wish i can pick these up but ur not local :(
i would soo get them. u can make great garage seats :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts