Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haltech E6X with flying lead wiring loom option. It comes with all the sensors, GM 3 bar map sensor, crank trigger sensor, and software.
Bought in March this year and used it for 3 months on IS300 turbo. It's in almost mint condition. The unit will be out of the car next week and will be ready to ship right away.
SOLD

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
BG-LEX said:
Haltech E6X with flying lead wiring loom option. It comes with everthing you need to use on IS300, all the sensors, GM 3 bar map sensor, a trigger wheel, cable and software.
Bought in March this year and used it for 3 months on IS300 turbo. It's in almost mint condition. The unit will be out of the car next week and will be ready to ship right away.
Asking $925 plus shipping
Hello. Does this include everything needed to install and get it running?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
BG-LEX said:
Haltech E6X with flying lead wiring loom option. It comes with everthing you need to use on IS300, all the sensors, GM 3 bar map sensor, a trigger wheel, cable and software.
Asking $925 plus shipping
Any problems? Why are you selling? Dibs! Pics? PM me. VERY interested.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
is this still available? im assuming it comes with the entire wiring harness to plug and play. let me know. im interested.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AltezzaBob said:
is this still available? im assuming it comes with the entire wiring harness to plug and play. let me know. im interested.
The guy that's buying the kit wants until the end of next week to pay. I'll post the status of the sale by next week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts