Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parts for sale:

HKS Hiper Exhaust $275 + shipping
On car for about 3 months with ~4k miles. Good condition, minor scratches. PM your email address for pics

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Re: FS: HKS Hiper + Black Stock Floor Mats

glogik said:
1. HKS Hiper Exhaust $300 + shipping (prefer local pickup cause I donno where to get a box to ship it in, any ideas?)
On car for about 3 months with ~4k miles. Good condition, no scratches.
I guess you didn't keep the box it came in. :lol: I'm interested if you can ship it. You could go to the post office, give them an estimate on dimensions, and they might could scrounge up a box for you. Do you have pics to verify that there are no scratches? Sorry if I sound too picky. :lol:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

T Man said:
glogik said:
1. HKS Hiper Exhaust $300 + shipping (prefer local pickup cause I donno where to get a box to ship it in, any ideas?)
I guess you didn't keep the box it came in. :lol: I'm interested if you can ship it. You could go to the post office, give them an estimate on dimensions, and they might could scrounge up a box for you. Do you have pics to verify that there are no scratches? Sorry if I sound too picky. :lol:
Nope didn't keep it. DOH! I just noticed that there is a minor scratch. I'll get some pics up later today.

Time to go box hunting. :lol:

·
Registered
9,971 Posts

glogik said:
T Man said:
glogik said:
Nope didn't keep it. DOH! I just noticed that there is a minor scratch. I'll get some pics up later today.

Time to go box hunting. :lol:
You got those pics yet man? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts