Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hks Carbon Ti Exhaust - $200 + Shipping
For sale I have a used Carbon-Ti Exhaust, cosmetically the exhaust is in decent condition.The tip has little to no damage at all but the bottom of the canister however does. Thanks to a combination of a 2inch drop and NYC streets, the bottom has significant cosmetic damage as can be seen in the pictures. Nothing that affects performance and nothing that can be see when the exhaust is mounted. Exhaust is DIRTY in the pictures! and would definately benefit from a good cleaning and polishing. This is a fairly large item so shipping will be around $50 to the East Coast up to $70 the West Coast.

OEM 2002 IS300 5 Spd Cluster With 59k Miles - $100 OBO

I also have an OEM used cluster for sale with 59k miles. Cosmetically the cluster is in great condition, everything works fine on the cluster, all gauges do what there supposed to. Only problem with the cluster is the mileage lcd. Sometimes the mileage displays properly as can be seen in the picture, but most of the time it doesnt. I have no idea what the problem is. Can easily be used as is, or for parts or even for some customization ideas. Shipping will be around $20

PM Me with any questions.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All Pm's replied to! Exhaust sale is pending!

In reference to the cluster, it doesnt flicker it just wont display the numbers completely, sometimes it just shows the top half of the numbers or maybe the bottom half. Sometimes its a mix of both.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah absolutely, like I clearly stated the scratches underneath the canister are significant. Im not here to hide anything or deceive anybody, thats why I have also provided you and will anyone else interested with closeups of the damage. Its all cosmetic as I dont see the actual canister being punctured in any location so I dont see it affecting performance in any way.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
the scratch looks bad but i hope i can take you on your word that nothing effects its performance,no leaks in the exhaust can right?well.. please consider my offer
I told you man - the cosmetic damage to the bottom of this guy's exhaust will never be seen. It wont leak or anything. You can trust me - I dont even know this seller and i'm backing him up. I rolled around with an exhaust that looked just like this for 8 months and got nothing but compliments. i understand your hesitation to buy something damaged, but this is such typical, harmless damage that its pointless not to buy it. like i said in my pm to you BUY IT!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts