Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Joe

Hey guys i have 4 brand new still in box HID kits for sale. There from zenon conversions and retail about $300 a kit. These kits are 100% full plug and play and come with the lifetime warranties inside the box. I bought five kits about 2 months ago and installed one in my car and my 2 buddies was supposed to get the other 4. Howeverthey totalled there cars inot each other (stupid i know) shortly after and now i'm stuck with them. I have one 6k kit (white) two 8k kit (white with blue tint) and one 3000k kit (yellow) for fogs. I'm going to get rid of these for $150 shipped. That includes the tracking number and insurance. Any questions please contact me. My name is obviously Joe.

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
these look EXACTLY like the Xenon kits I've gotten off eBay for $80 shipped to the door...plus mine came in cases w/ 3 year warranties. hmmm...oh well, g/l with sellin them

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these look EXACTLY like the Xenon kits I've gotten off eBay for $80 shipped to the door...plus mine came in cases w/ 3 year warranties. hmmm...oh well, g/l with sellin them

I took them out of the box to get a picture of them and these kits a lifetime warrantied. Has warranty card and all. Plus thesee aren't no ebay junkies.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry lol you know what i jsut kinda got to get rid of them but i paid alot for them so i'll do 135 a piece shipped

·
Registered
476 Posts
cheaper on the fogs?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Those ballast r decently big compared to the new digital ones that r slim as iphone. FYI those don't run $300 at all , i have ppl who sell those and bought a 8k for my lil bro which cost me $110

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
maybe an ebay kit cfost you 110 not these and again who cares about a 1 year warranty... kits come lifetime wrarantieed

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
life time warranty is bull shit....
let's say 10 years later, the ballast goes wrong, are you still there to help me out??
Do you own a shop??
If not, where am I going to find you?? your cell#? email?

How are you going to do the warranty?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
life time warranty is bull shit....
let's say 10 years later, the ballast goes wrong, are you still there to help me out??
Do you own a shop??
If not, where am I going to find you?? your cell#? email?

How are you going to do the warranty?

the warranty is through the company. The kits still come with their warranty cards so its through the company

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
:lol: bro you're trying to screw ppl over... these are the same kits sold on ebay for $70 shipped to the house... newbies :disagree:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts