Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone....this is a huge garage sale....I've been collecting all these parts, between my first IS300, and the current one....and I'm offering up what I have, dont miss out on these great deals!

BRAND NEW never used Haltech E6X with entire custom wiring harness by Toyomoto/fuel injector clips/

When I first got my car back Turbo'd in Nov 2004, the original unit failed and was replaced. Then I never used this, because I upgraded to a Motec Standalone.

as a BONUS, this unit comes with a preloaded fuel map and program for a 2JZ with 780cc injectors....by Lance @ Toyomoto....

PERFECT for those Turbo and Supercharged IS300's that want to upgrade from E-manage.

only needs Sensors for fully operational capabilities (Coolant, Temperature, Air temp) and MAP Sensor

asking $1100 + Shipping

BRAND NEW NEVER USED MSD IGNITION DIGITAL DIS-4

comes with Toyomoto turbo kits, this unit provides excellent spark and is perfect for all Turbo and Supercharged Applications.....could also be good for those who want extra spark for those N/A people.

** controls and retards timing** READ ME FOR MORE INFO

comes with all wires/harness for EASY 5 minuite installation

asking $300 + Shipping

Toyomoto Gen 1 Header/ Y Pipe

asking $300

OR

$200 for Header $100 for Y-Pipe

2001 Stock Header and Y pipe

asking $40 each

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING! PLEASE PM ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS, INQUIRIES OR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS!! :cool:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BigDaddyRich said:
I will take the silencer! I just reinstalled my silencer in the Tanabe. cant deal with free flow noise.
SOLD to you, I'll bring it to Atlantic City on saturday ;)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Hey will do you do 35 shipped to MA for the mats?

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Split2nd said:
Hey will do you do 35 shipped to MA for the mats?
whats your zipcode? I think I could do $40 shipped

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
GraphiteSportDesign said:
Dibs on the header!
Not another header install meet!!! haha.. j.p. That is a good price.

bump for a good guy/seller.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dibs on the header!
ok Dave!

its still on my car, even though it hasnt been driven since June, but I will try to get it off ASAP, i'm sure you would want to get it one in time for that auto-x'ng

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I've wanted the MSD ignition but I don't have the $ :( So broke.

<-----More broke than Willie.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Dibs on the mats. TS, clear your pm box. I can paypal you right away. PM me.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Split2nd said:
Dibs on the mats. TS, clear your pm box. I can paypal you right away. PM me.
PM's cleared...I dont accept Paypal though, set it up a cpl years ago and had my credit card # stolen..

I accept personal checks or CASH for pick up (locals) or meet somewhere....

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
jvillagran2000 said:
where did you have the MSD inside the engine bay,I'm interested but it looks so big.
It's normally installed near the driver side firewall near the master brake cylinder.

I'm also interested in the MSD, let me find out when I'm suppose to get mine or my AEM c2di...if it takes too long, I'll buy yours. Good luck with the sales.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you for all the interest...many parts still available unless otherwise noted...thanks!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Marc trying to get you on aim regarding the shocks, had questions. Get back to me as I want the midpipe also! I see Dave is the buyer for the Toyo Header! AWESOME.....

Nice Dave almost full toymoto exhaust system. You just have the stock B-pipe to replace right?

Auto-Xing the IS too, when and where?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
AntzLexusIS said:
Marc trying to get you on aim regarding the shocks, had questions. Get back to me as I want the midpipe also! I see Dave is the buyer for the Toyo Header! AWESOME.....

Nice Dave almost full toymoto exhaust system. You just have the stock B-pipe to replace right?

Auto-Xing the IS too, when and where?
Yeah I'm going for the FULL Toyomoto exhaust system, should be nice (except for the B-Pipe, but I dont count that).

Check out my thread in the NE Forum for Auto-Xing.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Yeah I'm going for the FULL Toyomoto exhaust system, should be nice (except for the B-Pipe, but I dont count that).

Check out my thread in the NE Forum for Auto-Xing.

LOL Dave!

I just checked out about two minutes ago and looks awesome!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts