Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18x7.5 in front
18x9 in back

Rear right has curb rash. I know that it is possible to repolish the lip. I called a place in california.. wholesalehyperformance.com they said 150 to repolish a lip. My price is 1,550.00 Firm. The tires are Falken Ziex very new probably 85-90% left on them. Center caps are included (30.00) a peice is what i paid. And included are the original Volk lug nuts that came with the wheels and the lugs that are on there now rays forged aluminum lugs. (100.00) i paid.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
willing to ship these?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,648 Posts
crap I just bought a set of these for $2770 18x8 front though. Shoulda seen this thread! DAMN.

Good deal guys!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
pm me a price shipped to pt. roberts, 98281
thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
ok thanks, it's point roberts, WA. 98281 just to confirm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
o btw, what is the offset of the wheels?
will i ahve to do any fender modification to fit these with a 2 1/2 inch drop?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,252 Posts
sil-300 said:
o btw, what is the offset of the wheels?
will i ahve to do any fender modification to fit these with a 2 1/2 inch drop?
you'll probably at least have to roll the rear fenders. ive got 18x7.5 with about the same drop and I rub when I turn the wheel all the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
jdogg said:
you'll probably at least have to roll the rear fenders. ive got 18x7.5 with about the same drop and I rub when I turn the wheel all the way.
maybe its your offset, im currently runnig 19x8 with +45 offset and i don't rub.

anyways, back on topic, any word on the shippping costs?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,252 Posts
sil-300 said:
maybe its your offset, im currently runnig 19x8 with +45 offset and i don't rub.

anyways, back on topic, any word on the shippping costs?
true.. i think im sitting at +42 all around
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
hey hey hey... havent heard from you in a while... still waiting on u to tell me what offset they are.... meanwhile, maybe some incentive to get off your lazy ass....



 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,619 Posts
^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
damnit man, dontcha like cash ? its sittin here, literally being blown around by my fan, its ready to go !!! yeeeehaaawwww
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
r u willing to ship to bc, canada?
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top